* We want to welcome everyone to our new website. Please continue to come back and click around. There will be some areas that are still under construction, but we felt it was close enough to launch. We would love feedback on what you think.
* We are still working on the Meadow ISD app that should go live soon. We will send out a notification when ready. Once the app is downloaded on your phone there will be tons of great things posted that our students are doing.
* I’m very glad to report that we have had a tremendous start to the 2018-2019 school year. The school district enrollment is currently 281 pre-K through 12 students. This figure is up by approximately 11 students from last year.
* With the state’s security initiative, we will have more of a DPS presence on campus this year. Please don’t be concerned when you see the DPS vehicle at the school, it will more than likely just be a visit rather than a problem.
* Our Media Center is fully operational and being used in a variety of ways. Please come visit and let us show it off!
* We want to thank Ryan Smith in coordination with Tyler Tatum for volunteering and spear heading a swine facility at our AG farm. As well as Scott, Brady, and Taylor Caswell and Bryden Smith for preparation and planning. Big thanks too, to Rusty Day and the FFA Booster Club for material donations. If I forgot to mention other, please forgive me, but please know, that we really appreciate all you have contributed. This facility should serve our kids projects for many years. I am anxious to see the end results!
* We would love to have some input-on Parent Engagement. We want parents involved in the educational process of every student. We know that you are interested in your child’s education, how can we help you, to provide you with more tools on giving your child the best education possible? Please do not hesitate to contact me or give your campus principals a call. Have a meeting to discuss different needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon.